hating on the NCCPA since 1982/recert dates

All I wanted to do was find out what dates the recertification exam were offered.

That is all.

What do you have to do to get this.

register

apply to take the boards

pay for the darn thing

then wait for them to contact  me about scheduling.

This is just crap.

Anyone know when or how often the recertification test is offered?

Susan

It's a secret......

"Within 3 – 5 days after your application is processed and completed, you'll receive an exam acknowledgement email from NCCPA with instructions on how to schedule your exam."

I'd pick up the phone and call someone. It is way easier to ignore an email than a phone call. If you don't get an adequate answer ask to move up the food chain. Lather, rinse, repeat until you get the information you need.

2 hours ago, EMEDPA said:

the recert exam can be done at a local pearson vue testing center almost any day of the week during business hours once you have paid your fee. I have taken the recert 3 times and the hardest part of the process is setting up the account.

That is too funny and so sad. 

2 hours ago, EMEDPA said:

the recert exam can be done at a local pearson vue testing center almost any day of the week during business hours once you have paid your fee. I have taken the recert 3 times and the hardest part of the process is setting up the account.

Thanks for the heads up on the pearson vue facility.  

Archived