Chance of getting into PA school?

This is my first time posting on this forum and I’m very eager to hear some feedback. I applied to 7 programs in July for the 2018-2019 cycle. So far I have received 1 interview and have been rejected by 2 programs. I applied to one program a few days ago that has a December deadline just for good measure. The programs I’m waiting to here back from are in Texas and Oklahoma. Also, I’m out of state. What are my chances of getting an interview? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated

My stats:

cGPA: 3.66

sciGPA: 3.63

non-sciGPA: 3.7

GRE: Q-145, V-157, W-3 (I know the writing score is not so good but I feel that score is not reflective of my writing skills)

PCE: 1200 hours working as an ER scribe in a busy level 2 Trauma center

Shadowing: 50 hours

• 4 weeks later...

I applied to schools in Texas as well. I do not think you need more experience as schools in Texas don't even require a certain amount of HCE but maybe you could acquire more volunteer hours? Your stats sound good to me but you never know what schools are looking for.

Archived