Ohio: University of Dayton 2018-2019

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2019 at 6:09 PM, adough364 said:

I know there will be a Facebook page at some point, but should we make a group on groupme (or something similar) so we can talk about housing/roommates before then? I remember someone saying we won't be added to a page until March or April!

I think that is an awesome idea!! I'd be totally down to start a groupme or something like that in the mean time. Also, do you know any information (like immunizations needed, start date of school, ect.)? I keep waiting to get an email with more info besides the email about the downpayment but I haven't seen anything!

On 2/5/2019 at 8:09 PM, Kowalchi said:

I think that is an awesome idea!! I'd be totally down to start a groupme or something like that in the mean time. Also, do you know any information (like immunizations needed, start date of school, ect.)? I keep waiting to get an email with more info besides the email about the downpayment but I haven't seen anything!

I haven't heard anything. I emailed last week about info and haven't received a response. Everyone want to share groupme?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/19/2019 at 1:55 PM, ansPA15 said:

Hello, 

Has anyone heard anything about the accreditation status from the March 19 review? 

http://www.arc-pa.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Accreditation-History-Univ-of-Dayton-F-212.pdf

Adverse Action-Accreditation-Probation extended; Next Comprehensive Evaluation: March 2021. Maximum class size: 40. A focused probation site visit will occur in advance of the March 2021 commission meeting. Reports due May 27 (standards A1.03a and c, A1.11, B3.03a-d and B3.06a and b) and December 5, 2019 (standards B3.07c-e) and August 15, 2020 (standards C2.01b-d [modified SelfStudy Report]; 4th edition).

Looks like the probation has more to do with clinical sites/experiences than anything else, not something the students are doing.