Ohio: University of Dayton 2018-2019

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2018 at 11:50 PM, er3486 said:

I received an invite today, I submitted to CASPA 9/10, verified 9/14, and UD said they had my application 9/17. 

Congratulations on the interview invite! If you don't mind me asking, did you email someone to confirm that they had your application or did you call? I've been verified for awhile now so this has me wondering.

On 9/29/2018 at 5:34 PM, CSPrePA145 said:

Congratulations on the interview invite! If you don't mind me asking, did you email someone to confirm that they had your application or did you call? I've been verified for awhile now so this has me wondering.

Thanks! I had not contacted anyone, I just received an email that said they had my application.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Seth0722 said:

In the forum for the last application cycle, many students received acceptance the same day of their interview, via email. Out of those who interviewed today, have any of you received acceptance into the program?

Thanks so much.

I interviewed today and received a letter of intent saying that a seat is saved for me for the class of 2021!