2018-2019

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all! My application was verified 8/24, and I haven't heard anything since. Not even a confirmation that they received my completed app. Is this the same for everyone else? I've tried emailing and calling (twice) but haven't heard back. Just wondering if this is normal or a gentle denial. I don't want to seem too pushy by calling again. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

6 minutes ago, sammy6680 said:

Hi all! My application was verified 8/24, and I haven't heard anything since. Not even a confirmation that they received my completed app. Is this the same for everyone else? I've tried emailing and calling (twice) but haven't heard back. Just wondering if this is normal or a gentle denial. I don't want to seem too pushy by calling again. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Hey! I haven't received a confirmation either and my application was verified 8/8. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, KalaM said:

Hi  I just got accepted. I can't seem to find the facebook group. Is it private? I'm hoping to find a roommate

It’s not private. If you want to private message me your Facebook name, I’ll add you to the group. I’m looking for roommates as well!

Archived