I received an email on 8/28 about being selected for an interview, but they said they haven't established interview dates yet and will contact applicants by phone once they do so. 

11 hours ago, dditirro17 said:

I received an email on 8/28 about being selected for an interview, but they said they haven't established interview dates yet and will contact applicants by phone once they do so. 

When did you submit your app?

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 4:37 PM, lmichele said:

Dang, me too. What are your stats, if you don't mind me asking?

cGPA: 3.58

sGPA: 3.57

GRE: 298, 4.0W

PCE: 2700 hours at time of submission

Shadowing: ~100 hours

Volunteering: ~100 hours

Just received a call today to set up an interview! Chose to do it on 9/19. So excited!

6 hours ago, prepami said:

When did you reply to the interview email with your scheduled CASPer date? I want to know when I should be expecting the call to schedule my interview

I replied the same day right after I scheduled my CASPer.

Hello,

I was recently accepted to this school, but was wondering if there are any current students that would willing to talk about their experience in the PA program as I do have a few questions before I were to make any final decisions.

Thanks

1 hour ago, prepami said:

Just got my acceptance this morning! Interviewed on 10/17. Congrats to all who were accepted and good luck to those with interviews!!

Congratulations!

• Like 1

I received a phone call today for an interview - don't lose hope!  Keep in mind, people may be accepting offers at other program so spots are going to continue opening up.  

Edited by AllisonH
  • Like 1