Mount Union 2018-2019 Cycle

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 1:00 PM, eVanessa said:

Sent in my caspa July 28, interviewed October 15, received an acceptance call/offer October 16. Good luck everyone!

I was also accepted from the October 15th interviews. Do you know if there is a facebook page of other accepted students made?

1 hour ago, Vyngtr said:

For those of you who have received interview invites (or have been accepted), would you mind posting your stats? Just curious because I will be applying next round! Thanks so much.

I have been accepted! ?

Cum GPA 3.806

Science GPA: 3.75

Patient Care Hours: 285+

Shadowing Hours: 125+

GRE Score: 304

1 hour ago, Vyngtr said:

For those of you who have received interview invites (or have been accepted), would you mind posting your stats? Just curious because I will be applying next round! Thanks so much.

Honestly, the one thing that I have found that has really helped me get through three interviews is to just be yourself. Be genuine and really try to use examples from your own life when answering a question. You got this! Remember, just be yourself and goodluck! ?

On 11/6/2018 at 4:35 PM, jbrash12 said:

I was also accepted from the October 15th interviews. Do you know if there is a facebook page of other accepted students made?

I was accepted from yesterday's interview and was wondering the same thing about the facebook page...? Thanks and good luck to everyone still interviewing! 🙂

On 11/15/2018 at 12:27 PM, carlanb said:

I was accepted from yesterday's interview and was wondering the same thing about the facebook page...? Thanks and good luck to everyone still interviewing! 🙂

I was also wondering the same thing! I'm thinking they might be waiting until they fill all the seats before starting the facebook page?

I got accepted from the November 14th interview! After putting down my intent and deposit, I received an email thanking me for letting them know my enrollment decision, and an email telling me that they received my deposit. I haven’t received any more information since then, and I was wondering if I should have. Did anyone else who has been accepted get more information? I know it was only a couple of weeks ago, but I’m just nervous I did something wrong! 

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 10:02 PM, paXproper said:

I was also accepted!

GPA: 3.92

Science GPA: 3.87

Shadowing hours: 40

Patient Care Hours: 4,000 (Patient Care nurses aide at Cleveland Clinic Main Campus on the Heart and Lung Transplant Unit and PCT at Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh)

GRE: 305

My biggest tip is to get as much patient care hours as possible because experience is the most important thing. I used one of my work experiences in almost every answer I gave in my interview and I think it really helped. The only reason I knew how to answer most of the questions was because of hands on experience. That's my tip! Good Luck!

On 11/6/2018 at 3:35 PM, jbrash12 said:

I haven’t received further information since paying the deposit to save my seat. Have you sent in the second half of payment? I figured once that is paid they’d send all info on the fb page 

Archived