2018-2019 Application Cycle

On 8/4/2018 at 8:02 AM, DaneS said:

I think there are three or four more. I got an interview for the 13th but had to reschedule to the 24th. I was told that rescheduling my interview wouldn't hinder my chances of getting in (stressed this fact due to them using rolling admissions).  Not sure if that means that they have the class filled and interviews are for waitlist only or that there are still open seats left. 

I received an interview for the 24th, but due to being on vacation, I got rescheduled for September 7th. I was also told this wouldn’t affect my chances of acceptance. Fingers crossed ?? 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I interviewed July 13th and got the call the 17th. The interview was extended through email. From what I know they are planning on filling 30 seats, and I would guess there are 6 interviews since most have been 10 people and I believe they said they were planning on interviewing 60. I applied in late May and was invited for the interview in mid June. Hope this information helps those with questions!

• 2 weeks later...

Interviewed yesterday - waiting to hear back. GPA is 3.62 with a huge gap between 1999 and 2015. GRE scores 305 verbal, 303 math, 4.5 written. Three + years as a registered radiologic technologist. Associates Degree in Radiologic Technology - with honors. BS in Biology. Also the only 30+ aged person that interviewed yesterday afternoon (I think.) 

With that being said everyone that interviewed yesterday was extremely poised, articulate and warm. It was a great group of men and women! I know a few mentioned EMT, med tech, med assisting, and CNA work. And there were several exercise science majors. The group was from all over the eastern US extending into the Midwest. 

Hello! Congratulations to everyone being offered interviews and acceptances! I interviewed 7/13 and was accepted the following week, just a little late to posting on here. 

@JHamil  I have sent a request to the facebook group. So glad you created one! I have been looking for ways to connect to anyone else who was accepted (:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived