Hey everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has already gotten calls about interview dates. Does anyone know when the next few interview dates will be? Has anyone already interviewed here?

I interviewed on June 15th and I loved it! There were 10 people in our group. Haven’t heard anything back yet. Good luck to you all! 

On 6/23/2018 at 10:45 AM, NikiB said:

I interviewed on June 15th and I loved it! There were 10 people in our group. Haven’t heard anything back yet. Good luck to you all! 

When did you send in your application?

20 hours ago, And1110 said:

I have my interview tomorrow morning!! So excited! 

Good luck, fingers are crossed for ya  ? Let us know how it goes!

On 6/23/2018 at 10:45 AM, NikiB said:

Have you heard back yet?? 

I also got my acceptance call yesterday! Interviewed on 7/27. Does anyone know if theres a Facebook group or some way for all the accepted students who plan to attend this program can get in contact with each other?

Hi! I interview on August 13th as well! If anyone would like to meet up or even grab coffee in the hotel beforehand let me know. I'm so excited!

On 8/2/2018 at 8:17 AM, paprogramfinder said:

Does anyone know how many seats there are vs. How many are filled?

Also, does anyone know how many more interview sessions they will have.

I think there are three or four more. I got an interview for the 13th but had to reschedule to the 24th. I was told that rescheduling my interview wouldn't hinder my chances of getting in (stressed this fact due to them using rolling admissions).  Not sure if that means that they have the class filled and interviews are for waitlist only or that there are still open seats left. 

Hi everyone! I interviewed and was accepted as well. Has there been a facebook group created yet?

- congrats to everyone accepted and good luck to those interviewing! 

For those that have been interviewed, did you find out via email?/When did you submit your application? I submitted my application June 1, so I'm getting a little nervous...

Edited by khope4