Transcript Verification Question/timeline

Hi, all! 

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me how long it took CASPA to verify their transcripts? I sent mine in about a week and a half ago and they now both say "arrived" on my application but I am confused on to how long it takes for them to be verified. I have submitted my applications to a few schools, so will those not go through until my actual transcripts are verified? Or does the application as a whole now get verified? Thanks so much!

This just means that CASPA has your transcripts. Your application won’t be verified until you apply to a program and pay the admission fee. Your application needs 2/3 letter of recommendations, all transcripts received, and the fee to verify. This process can take one day all the way to four weeks depending on when you do this (seems applications are getting verified in 1-5 days at this point in the cycle). After your first application to a school, you will not need to “re verify” for every other school, so it is quicker. 

Archived