2018-2019 Application Cycle

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ConAJ67 said:

Can anyone give any insight on what the interview was like?

Best wishes to all those who have, are and will interview!

1 30 minute interview with 2 faculty members. There is also a tour, lunch with some current students, presentation about the school and the program, and meeting with financial aid department. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2018 at 3:25 PM, Caffeinelover said:

I was placed on the alternate list after my interview. Does everyone or mostly everyone get placed on that? Or do they reject people post-interview? 

Last year there were about 60 people on the waitlist. I do know that two years ago I received a rejection email after my interview. 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, KaitlynS said:

I was verified August 8, and have yet to hear anything. Anyone else in this situation?

Same here and I was verified in July. I interviewed at DMU last year and I didn't hear anything about my application until December, so I wouldn't be too worried yet! ?

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, LC817 said:

I was surprised to be invited to interview so late in the cycle, but I was invited yesterday and will interview on 12/4! Super excited!

For those of you who have already interviewed/been accepted, do you know how many seats are still open?

Do you know when your application was verified?

On 10/30/2018 at 3:36 PM, LC817 said:

I was surprised to be invited to interview so late in the cycle, but I was invited yesterday and will interview on 12/4! Super excited!

For those of you who have already interviewed/been accepted, do you know how many seats are still open?

My guess is that they're roughly half full. Based on the forums from previous years, they've held interviews all the way up through February. I would say that it's not atypical to receive an interview through then. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived