I can't find the University of Oklahoma's OKC Campus on CASPA?

Is it possible that you decide in a secondary application?

I know a school when I was applying asked to specify in a secondary application. 

I also applied to a school not on CASPA.

Wish I had an exact answer.

If you don't get any answers on here call the program so they can clear it up.

Good luck this application cycle

1 hour ago, SR0525 said:

Is it possible that you decide in a secondary application?

I know a school when I was applying asked to specify in a secondary application. 

I also applied to a school not on CASPA.

Wish I had an exact answer.

If you don't get any answers on here call the program so they can clear it up.

Good luck this application cycle

Are there a lot of schools that don't use CASPA?

• 2 months later...
On 5/8/2018 at 6:44 PM, Ollivander said:

Can anyone help me out here? I'm not referring to Oklahoma City University, nor am I referring to the University of Oklahoma's Tulsa campus. I'm referring to the University of Oklahoma OKC campus. Why isn't it listed?

Application cycle is open so you should see it now, but as a recent graduate from this program I would like to offer a word of advice.  Don't come to this program unless you absolutely have to.  The administration is awful and cares more about stroking their own egos and treating their students like infants than empowering them to be effective healthcare providers.  Run away...  Run far, far away...

On 7/25/2018 at 10:03 AM, GeneGenie said:

Application cycle is open so you should see it now, but as a recent graduate from this program I would like to offer a word of advice.  Don't come to this program unless you absolutely have to.  The administration is awful and cares more about stroking their own egos and treating their students like infants than empowering them to be effective healthcare providers.  Run away...  Run far, far away...

Thanks for the advice! I actually ended up dropping the school from my list of programs I'm applying to after they added the CASPER test requirement. I was not about to take another additional entrance exam that could work against me.

Do you care to expand on your advice at all? I applied to OU so I’m curious. 

Thanks for input. Do you mind expanding? I applied and would like further info.

also, does anyone know if there’s a thread for the school on caspa? Can’t seem to find it

A word of caution to everyone...opinions of programs, whether positive or negative, are just that - opinions. Everyone's experience is shaped by their own personal circumstances. I personally have had a wonderful experience with the OU-OKC Program thus far and have no qualms about my training.

Archived