DAVE MITTMAN FOR AAPA PRESIDENT-ELECT

Dear Colleague: 

The election is just a day away, and this is your chance to help shape the future of the PA profession! 

I am asking for your help and support. 

I am fortunate to be running for AAPA President-Elect.  I will maintain the forward momentum our profession needs right now. Yes, I truly believe we need all our leaders to tell you this. We need to keep this momentum up. I have been the voice fighting for PAs  for decades and I have the experience and the drive to carefully navigate us through these changes. We need to have equality with all other providers that are willing to be responsible for what they do. Our barriers are now hurting us. We also need to be careful, and I will be, but it is time. The House and the Board will guide me. We have just begun to excite and unite our profession behind OTP. I will make sure it is fully supported.  

My positions are transparent and clearly delineated in my platform and candidate questions.  If you want or need to know more, feel free to email me at  MittmanPA@gmail.com.  My track record is proven and you can read about it on my website. I invite you to ask any questions and send them to me via the Huddle or personally. 

Please read the platforms and the questions asked of all the candidates. They will guide you to the leaders our profession needs moving forward. 

Please vote if you are an AAPA member and please support me. 
Please help me spread the word and forward this to colleagues.

To a bright and secure future,

Thank you so much,
Dave Mittman, PA, DFAAPA

https://www.aapa.org/about/aapa-governance-leadership/board-of-directors/aapa-election/david-mittman/

I have known and worked with Dave Mittman for many years on the name change issue as well as through PAFT. There is no better person to guide the AAPA in the next several years. Dave has 40 years of dedicated and selfless service to the PA profession. For those who are not familiar with his accomplishments, please see his profile at the PA HX society:

https://pahx.org/assistants/mittman-david-e/

Archived