Has anyone received the email from Bayshore saying you are still in the active cycle but then received an acceptance letter yet?

Hello! I was just curious if anyone this year has found themselves in the scenario the title suggests? Also if you are from a different years class and experienced the scenario of the title, when did you receive the acceptance? Was it soon after or was it closer to the June 1st deadline. I really appreciate anyone that can offer some insight! I'm sure there are plenty of us sitting in this situation just cringing over this waiting process.

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, AmyStarring said:

I am in this exact boat. The waiting is killing me. Either take me or reject me, this suspense is awful

After more carefully reading the email I realized something. At the end is states after all other remaining candidates have been interviewed and reviewed they will then reconsider us. Looks like we are waiting until Late may to June 1st

• 1 month later...

Archived