Improving your application- Need Success Stories

Hey guys,

I am giving a talk to a Pre-PA club and I am looking for people to give their success stories for how they improved their application after not getting in to school.

I know that we all have opinions on how to build best application, but I am looking for actual real life success stories of people who applied one year, did not get in, took the year to improve their application (classes, volunteer, HCE, etc) and then reapplied and got in. Would anybody like to share their story!? I wont use names of people but would love to include school names (schools that rejected you and schools that accepted you).

Thanks yall!

Third time applicant with a 3.26 cgpa that got in. I am pretty opinion about dealing with a major life event during my college years and what it showed me I could do. My father passed and it took a toll, I show people that if I can overcome this major event to reach my goals, they can to. Anything is possible! Message me with what details you need and I can certainly provide the info!

Archived