online biochemistry class

good news: 

berkeley extension

https://extension.berkeley.edu/search/publicCourseSearchDetails.do?method=load&courseId=41566

not sure about ucla extension If they do classes start every 10 weeks

une 

is another 

bad news: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Good luck I am about to get ready to get into my bio chemistry class in about two hours as well

• 2 weeks later...
Guest polishedpas
On 10/24/2017 at 0:10 PM, ChristineQLe said:

good news: 

berkeley extension

https://extension.berkeley.edu/search/publicCourseSearchDetails.do?method=load&courseId=41566

not sure about ucla extension If they do classes start every 10 weeks

une 

is another 

bad news: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Good luck I am about to get ready to get into my bio chemistry class in about two hours as well

Have you started yet? If so, what are your thoughts?

Is this like UNE where you literally just pay and you're set?

Guest polishedpas
1 minute ago, ChristineQLe said:

Not sure sorry, I'm taking an in person biochemistry class, labs are fun and teacher is extremely informative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh okay sorry! I misunderstood, I read that you were going to start that course in 2 hours lol. Thanks anyways!

• 3 weeks later...

I took UC Berkeley 3.5 years ago for PA school. You get 3 months to do the course from when i took it. You get an assignment every week to complete, there’s a mid term, and a final written exam (50% of your grade). You practically teach yourself since the instructor hardly checks his emails. I remembered it being cheaper than some others but the quality wasn’t the best in my opinion. 

Archived