How to interpret PANCE scores

First off, congratulations.  I'm not sure that an "interpretation" of your score would validate anything.  You successfully made it through the program, and obviously did well on the certification exam.  Apply to the residency of your choice, show a lot of enthusiasm, never stop learning, and enjoy the fruits of your labor.

I say PANCE shows who is a good standardized test taker.  But testing on paper and applying clinically are two very different things.  I agree with the above... work hard and keep learning (though not the biggest fan of a residency, why work for a discount...)

On 9/18/2017 at 4:32 PM, UVAPAC said:

I say PANCE shows who is a good standardized test taker.  But testing on paper and applying clinically are two very different things.  I agree with the above... work hard and keep learning (though not the biggest fan of a residency, why work for a discount...)

Getting hard to find quality ER jobs that will take new grads, at least in my area. Derm and EM would be good residencies in my opinion.

Archived