Massachusetts Bay Path 2017-2018 Cycle

I applied last year and didn't get an interview but also applied here again this year and got verification my application was completed / verified.  I have a friend who went here and loved it and hope to get an interview this year.  They did state that applications will be reviewed after October 1 so we still have a little bit of waiting to do.

I sent in my application as well. I'm 21 from Western Mass. I had a buddy get an interview two years in a row but not matriculate in. They also gave misleading information. "We received 1200 applications last year", In reality they received close to 650 completed applications interviewed 120, matriculated 30. Is anyone from the area?

Hello, all!

Has anyone received any updates? I just got a confirmation email stating they received my application on June 16th.

I'm from MI, but lived in Boston over the summer--- loved it!

Thanks in advance!

I have not heard anything yet.  It's not very surprising at this point.  They just started reviewing them on October 1st.  My guess, we should start hearing soon, (within the next week or so).

I recieved an invite as well but I have already been accepted to another school that I will be attending so hope this opens a spot for someone else. Congrats everyone and goodluck!

• Upvote 1

hi there

i have also received an invitation to interview today. However, I couldn't find any flight leaving in the evening from NY to bradley airport on the 11th. any suggestion?

thanks and good luck to those who have received an invitation too

yeah, true i couldn't find any flight from NY to Bradley. does anyone know the format/interview tips to bay path? any suggestions or help will be appreciated.

good luck