Massachusetts Bay Path 2017-2018 Cycle

1 hour ago, jaredt said:

It was nice meeting all of you the other day. If anyone gets a notice let us know!

It was so nice meeting you! Best wishes!!! 

• Upvote 1

Just received the call that I was accepted!! 

Oh my goodness!! Congratulations!! Who made the call? Yayy! Good for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't heard anything! There is still hope! Does anyone know if today was the day they were making all the calls?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

I received the acceptance call today as well.  Unbelievable amounts of gratitude are flowing at my house tonight.  Good luck to all.  It was an amazing group of candidates in attendance on Sunday! 

• Upvote 3

I received a call with acceptance today. Can't express how happy I am as this is my top choice! For everyone else accepted I look forward to meeting you all and for everyone still waiting, don't lose hope! 

• Upvote 2

I was accepted yesterday too! I am completely elated and so thankful! Did anyone catch when she said we would be receiving emails/packets for next steps?

• Upvote 2

Congratulations to everyone who has been offered an acceptance to Bay Path's class of 2020!!!!!! This is such an incredible journey for you all and all your future patients. I salute you and wish you all the very best! I haven't heard back yet, but I'm sure it will all work out in the end.

• Upvote 1

I actually went and applied to MCPHS today because I had only applied to Bay Path and seeing that I've yet to get a call...I wanted to give myself another chance. Anyone in the same boat? I now see how silly I was to only apply to one school, but I'm still an undergraduate and didn't think of programs starting 2019.