2018 Applicants post here!

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, meecha said:

I found an old 2014 mdc PA packet that said under anatomy and physiology 50 questions: abdomen, thorax, and skeletal. 

Does anyone know if this is still what we should be focusing on?

I was told to focus on this order: 

cardio 

respiratory 

GI 

skeletal/muscolo 

anything else preceding. But those are the main ones 

1 hour ago, classof2018 said:

Don't focus on any subject in particular, just study everything (I know its easier said than done). Remember its only 30 anatomy questions (no physiology) the subjects don't favor anything system more than the other. 

I’ve spoken to previous PA students from MDC and that’s what they recommended to have some kind of organization to study. Idk but when I study I need organization..studying everything is a little challenging. But there’s hardly Physiology in the test? I’ve been studying physiology too! Maybe it’ll serve as an advantage. 

• 4 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Learn said:

What is the point of giving applicants an entrance test!!! no other school does that!

^^^^agreed.

& this intro to healthcare course??? Interesting how they accept MA licensure to waive but won’t accept a previous letter from employer from other states about how they don’t need MA licensure to be an MA.

Also have my BS in Pathobiology ??‍♀️

Archived