• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/26/2017 at 2:07 AM, sarahbellum said:

Hey everyone!
From what I was told at their open house last month, IU offers interviews end of September and holds the interviews Oct. 16 & 17th.

Hope to see you guys at the interviews in the fall :) 

Did they say how many they will interview and how many will be in the incoming class?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Does anyone have an idea of the average stats that get interviews or the most recent matriculating class? Nothing is on the website besides it saying that those individuals usual exceed minimum requirements. I've glanced at prior cycles on this forum but haven't seen anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have an idea of the average stats that get interviews or the most recent matriculating class? Nothing is on the website besides it saying that those individuals usual exceed minimum requirements. I've glanced at prior cycles on this forum but haven't seen anything.

5f3bcdb7d85968a07ff5e90c1b580dff.png

TO EASE THE TENSION....

I just got a phone call from a 274 number. I started getting excited. I answered. She says hi, is Kevin available? I say no this is patrick ?. She hangs up. I initially got excited because many iupui campus numbers start with 274 and I wouldn't be getting any calls from anyone other than iupui. Let down. Still waiting. 

Turns out it was just an apartment complex in Indy. ?‍♂️ 

19 hours ago, plmann said:

TO EASE THE TENSION....

I just got a phone call from a 274 number. I started getting excited. I answered. She says hi, is Kevin available? I say no this is patrick ?. She hangs up. I initially got excited because many iupui campus numbers start with 274 and I wouldn't be getting any calls from anyone other than iupui. Let down. Still waiting. 

Turns out it was just an apartment complex in Indy. ?‍♂️ 

Said in the confirmation email that the invites will be offered via email.

Archived