2017-2018 Application Cycle

5 hours ago, Umaala said:

Hello everyone,

I've just got my interview's invitation; YAY ! could anyone talk about his/her experience on the interview day. Just in general what to expect and how I can prepared for the day; thanks. 

I just got an interview invitation as well! Very excited!

On 9/25/2017 at 3:36 PM, Kmo0407 said:

I haven’t heard anything about a Facebook group yet

Not sure if anyone said anything about this but you can expect the Facebook group to be made after the entire class has been chosen. My class FB page was made around February. :)

• Upvote 1

On 12/7/2017 at 9:47 PM, aerowe said:

Not sure if anyone said anything about this but you can expect the Facebook group to be made after the entire class has been chosen. My class FB page was made around February. :)

Is the interview process a group interview or individual interview? Also, how long does it take to hear back on acceptance status?  Thanks! 

On 12/27/2017 at 5:11 PM, AlainaTatum said:

Is the interview process a group interview or individual interview? Also, how long does it take to hear back on acceptance status?  Thanks! 

Hi, Alaina! Umaala is right; there's a group interview and an individual interview. At SU, neither is intended to be intimidating. In fact, I felt so comfortable during my individual interview that when I left at the end of the day, I told my family, "This is the school where I belong." :)
When I applied it only took a couple days to hear back but I believe it's about 2wks now with the way they're doing it this year.
Good luck, all!

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Umaala said:

Hi, has anyone, interviewed on January 19, heared back yet? 

Hi,

I just got called this morning saying that I was accepted into the program! Good luck to everyone else that interviewed that day! 

47 minutes ago, jollyjess said:

Hi,

I just got called this morning saying that I was accepted into the program! Good luck to everyone else that interviewed that day! 

Congratulation Jollyjess! I didn't hear anything yet.

Interviewed on January 19th in the morning session but haven't heard back today. Do you guys think all the people who get accepted after an interview round get contacted on the same day? Still hoping for the best

On 1/26/2018 at 8:46 AM, jollyjess said:

Hi,

Congratulations! I received the call yesterday! I’m in as well!  Beyond excited!

19 hours ago, AlainaTatum said:

Congratulations! I received the call yesterday! I’m in as well!  Beyond excited

Alaina congratulations! You deserve it! I didn't hear anything yet (sad face).

• Upvote 1

On 2/4/2018 at 0:27 PM, AlainaTatum said:

Does anyone know when we will get a schedule of when classes start, etc?    I just paid my deposit and was figuring we’d get an informational packet sometime soon.   

I was accepted from an earlier interview and received this message after the deposit was processed. 

"Please mark your calendar for the PA program orientation on Friday & Monday, July 6th & 9th, 2018 and first day of class on Tuesday, July 10th, 2018.  As the schedule of those activities is assembled, it will be added to our PA Orientation Google Site which will be accessible in the spring along with a Facebook page of classmates."

• Upvote 1

On 2/6/2018 at 2:01 PM, jsh2260 said:

I was accepted from an earlier interview and received this message after the deposit was processed. 

"Please mark your calendar for the PA program orientation on Friday & Monday, July 6th & 9th, 2018 and first day of class on Tuesday, July 10th, 2018.  As the schedule of those activities is assembled, it will be added to our PA Orientation Google Site which will be accessible in the spring along with a Facebook page of classmates."

Thanks! I received that once My deposit was processed as well.