2017-2018 Application Cycle

On 12/7/2017 at 9:47 PM, aerowe said:

Not sure if anyone said anything about this but you can expect the Facebook group to be made after the entire class has been chosen. My class FB page was made around February. :)

Is the interview process a group interview or individual interview? Also, how long does it take to hear back on acceptance status?  Thanks! 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/27/2017 at 5:11 PM, AlainaTatum said:

Is the interview process a group interview or individual interview? Also, how long does it take to hear back on acceptance status?  Thanks! 

Hi, Alaina! Umaala is right; there's a group interview and an individual interview. At SU, neither is intended to be intimidating. In fact, I felt so comfortable during my individual interview that when I left at the end of the day, I told my family, "This is the school where I belong." :)
When I applied it only took a couple days to hear back but I believe it's about 2wks now with the way they're doing it this year.
Good luck, all!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2018 at 0:27 PM, AlainaTatum said:

Does anyone know when we will get a schedule of when classes start, etc?    I just paid my deposit and was figuring we’d get an informational packet sometime soon.   

I was accepted from an earlier interview and received this message after the deposit was processed. 

"Please mark your calendar for the PA program orientation on Friday & Monday, July 6th & 9th, 2018 and first day of class on Tuesday, July 10th, 2018.  As the schedule of those activities is assembled, it will be added to our PA Orientation Google Site which will be accessible in the spring along with a Facebook page of classmates."

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/6/2018 at 2:01 PM, jsh2260 said:

I was accepted from an earlier interview and received this message after the deposit was processed. 

"Please mark your calendar for the PA program orientation on Friday & Monday, July 6th & 9th, 2018 and first day of class on Tuesday, July 10th, 2018.  As the schedule of those activities is assembled, it will be added to our PA Orientation Google Site which will be accessible in the spring along with a Facebook page of classmates."

Thanks! I received that once My deposit was processed as well.

Archived