2017-2018 Application Cycle

On 9/6/2017 at 0:56 PM, fightingirish16 said:

Just got the call this morning too and a voicemail!! I called them back to ask about campus preference and they said whichever one we put down we should be able to get since that was the first interview date and it's first come first serve! :) I put down Leesburg! Now just waiting for the official offer to come in the mail! So excited!

How long did it take until you received the letter?

To those who have been accepted from the 10/13 interview, was your interview in the morning or in the afternoon?  I am curious if anyone from the afternoon session has been called or just the morning session?
Mine was in the morning!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, PAbikerun said:

@bfluke1816 @Kmo0407 when did you receive the official letter offer in the mail?

I believe I recieved the call on a Wednesday and got the letter in the mail on Monday! I also live in Michigan though, so it took a little longer! 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, PAbikerun said:

How long did it take until you received the letter?

I think 1 week later! I actually declined my seat (they gave me 2.5 weeks to accept) since I got into my first choice in that timeframe 

• Upvote 1

On 10/30/2017 at 11:59 AM, mooreba92 said:

I got a letter in the mail as a waitlist. Do they waitlist everyone? Or do they deny people too?

No not everyone. You are either accepted, waitlisted or denied. I still haven't heard anything :( waiting waiting...

On 10/31/2017 at 1:35 PM, Anastasia said:

No not everyone. You are either accepted, waitlisted or denied. I still haven't heard anything :( waiting waiting...

i got a letter that i was wait listed too :(

Hi, friends! I'm from the class of 2016 and I love to offer encouraging words and insight to prospective and new students, so I'd love to chat with those of you who have been accepted or who have questions about applying! If you'd like to chat, send me a message! I'm going to apologize upfront, though: I don't check here very often so be patient with me! I'll try to check my messages here once a day at least this coming week. :)

Happy fall! Hope you had a safe Veteran's day and thanked a veteran today.

• Upvote 1

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 6:32 AM, Madhatter said:

@bensexton2 it's around 180 if I remember correctly. 

I believe they said they usually have 4 total interview dates with 60 people interviewed at each. (This may have changed though, I'm not sure).

I declined my acceptance to attend another program. I received a call first (about 1.5 weeks after the interview) and then an email afterwards.

The interview day was about 7-8 hours total and was split into two groups. My group had interviews in the morning (1 individual, 1 group) and then a tour with students after lunch.

CASPA submitted: June 12

Interview date: August 25

Accepted: September 5

17 hours ago, BrittLundy said:

Hi all,

Has anyone heard anything back about their applications this month, perhaps? Still waiting to hear anything. 

Thanks <3

I was told that we would be notified about interviews around the middle to end of December, for January interview sessions.  I'm anxiously waiting! Good luck to you!

• Upvote 2

On 11/30/2017 at 1:54 PM, AlainaTatum said:

I was told that we would be notified about interviews around the middle to end of December, for January interview sessions.  I'm anxiously waiting! Good luck to you!

Good to hear. Thank you and good luck to you too! 

Hello everyone,

I've just got my interview's invitation; YAY ! could anyone talk about his/her experience on the interview day. Just in general what to expect and how I can prepared for the day; thanks. 

• Upvote 1