2017-2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, friends! I'm from the class of 2016 and I love to offer encouraging words and insight to prospective and new students, so I'd love to chat with those of you who have been accepted or who have questions about applying! If you'd like to chat, send me a message! I'm going to apologize upfront, though: I don't check here very often so be patient with me! I'll try to check my messages here once a day at least this coming week. :)

Happy fall! Hope you had a safe Veteran's day and thanked a veteran today.

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 6:32 AM, Madhatter said:

@bensexton2 it's around 180 if I remember correctly. 

I believe they said they usually have 4 total interview dates with 60 people interviewed at each. (This may have changed though, I'm not sure).

I declined my acceptance to attend another program. I received a call first (about 1.5 weeks after the interview) and then an email afterwards.

The interview day was about 7-8 hours total and was split into two groups. My group had interviews in the morning (1 individual, 1 group) and then a tour with students after lunch.

CASPA submitted: June 12

Interview date: August 25

Accepted: September 5

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, BrittLundy said:

Hi all,

Has anyone heard anything back about their applications this month, perhaps? Still waiting to hear anything. 

Thanks <3

I was told that we would be notified about interviews around the middle to end of December, for January interview sessions.  I'm anxiously waiting! Good luck to you!

On 9/25/2017 at 3:36 PM, Kmo0407 said:

I haven’t heard anything about a Facebook group yet

Not sure if anyone said anything about this but you can expect the Facebook group to be made after the entire class has been chosen. My class FB page was made around February. :)

Archived