On 11/29/2017 at 7:38 PM, BrittLundy said:

Hey all,

First of all awesome job everyone on acceptance and interview offers!! It is such a huge deal to have come this far <3

Has anyone had an interview offer recently (this month) or know how many more interview sessions they will hold?

Thanks guys!

I heard that they do interviews once a month, October-January!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello all:

I just found this CDU thread.  Congrats to those who have interviewed and super congrats to @fitPAhopeful, @jhua08, @Kobi29, and @DreamerPA who have updated us with their CDU acceptances!  @DreamerPA, special thanks to you for sharing your story.  It's the extra push to help get me through this application process.

@justwendi and @amg23, I also will be interviewing on 1/27.  Looking forward to meeting you both. Are you planning on attending the meet and greet on Friday? 

8 minutes ago, gweniferp said:

Hello all:

I just found this CDU thread.  Congrats to those who have interviewed and super congrats to @fitPAhopeful, @jhua08, @Kobi29, and @DreamerPA who have updated us with their CDU acceptances!  @DreamerPA, special thanks to you for sharing your story.  It's the extra push to help get me through this application process.

@justwendi and @amg23, I also will be interviewing on 1/27.  Looking forward to meeting you both. Are you planning on attending the meet and greet on Friday? 

No problem! This process for me has been a roller coaster. I'm a firm believer in always encouraging others and staying positive!  Goodluck on the interview!! 

20 hours ago, gweniferp said:

Hello all:

Hey @gweniferp i am planning to do the meet and greet. I will be flying in on thursday noght from NY. Cant wait to meet u guys as well

Archived