• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just received my acceptance letter from CDU. I'm literally crying tears of Joy! I've worked soo long and hard for this! Receiving Rejection after Rejection made me question if this was really for me. But God has a greater Purpose! I'm here to tell you today: No matter how hard reality may seem, just hold on to your dream! It's never too late! Don't let anything or anyone stop you from fulfilling your destiny! Sure, It may take longer..but if you don't give up on yourself, stay focused, and trust that you can do it! YOU REALLY CAN! 

@thehuladancer There's a few different activities that you start off with in the morning (but nothing to sweat about). And the interview format is one-on-one with a couple faculty members. I really enjoyed their interview day. Faculty and current students are SO friendly and make you feel very comfortable and relaxed. You also have a lot of down time in between the activities to interact with the other interviewees, which made the day really fun! 

11 hours ago, jhua08 said:

@thehuladancer There's a few different activities that you start off with in the morning (but nothing to sweat about). And the interview format is one-on-one with a couple faculty members. I really enjoyed their interview day. Faculty and current students are SO friendly and make you feel very comfortable and relaxed. You also have a lot of down time in between the activities to interact with the other interviewees, which made the day really fun! 

That's nice to hear :) Yeah I hope that day isn't too stressful haha but it seems like an awesome experience!! Congrats again.

Archived