• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, pa17 said:

Is December 5th the last interview date? I got a still under consideration email on 8/15 and havent heard back ever since =( I feel like i have no chance now...

I’m not sure if that’s the last date. Don’t lose hope. Just start preparing for interviews so when you are invited for interviews, you are ready! You have not received a rejection email so you are still being considered. Again, do not lose hope!  Trust the process and prepare! 

On 11/5/2017 at 9:49 AM, MonicaWill said:

I received an interview invite for November 14! So excited but so nervous. Can anyone provide any insight on how the writing sample was?

I'm interviewing that day too! When I went to the information session, a 1st year student said the writing assignment was a random topic and you only had to write a paragraph. She said hers was relatively easy. 

3 minutes ago, BPA2017 said:

Hi everyone!

I recently got an interview for the December 12 date. I am so excited!!! I will be flying in from out of state and was wondering what time the morning interviews end so that I can book my return flight. In the email it says the individual interviews end at 12:30. Are those interviews the last events of interview day? or do they have more presentations afterwards?

I think it will be safe to say that everything will be done by 1pm ! I booked my flight back for 4 pm so I won't be rushing to the airport . That gives time for lunch and the drive to the airport.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2017 at 8:35 AM, MonicaWill said:

Did anyone from the 11/14 interview (or later) hear a decision? I got an email saying they won’t send updates till the end of the interview process 

I got the same email but other than that I have not heard anything from them. The email said they would let us know by the end of December.

2 hours ago, pa17 said:

I interviewed December 5th and I received an email today morning that they are still in process of deliberating my application and will inform me the final decision at the end of December.

Did anyone else get this? Thank you.

Yep, I interviewed on the 5th as well and got the same email.

3 hours ago, pa17 said:

I interviewed December 5th and I received an email today morning that they are still in process of deliberating my application and will inform me the final decision at the end of December.

Did anyone else get this? Thank you.

Yes, I interviewed the same day and I received the same email yesterday afternoon. Did everyone get the same email from Dec 5 interview?

Archived