• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When did they tell you about interview? I still havent received an interview =/ only got an email on 8/15 stating my application will still be considered and they are still reviewing applicants (so pretty much on waiting list to get an interview)

@pa17

Hi! Don't worry! You've done all you can, now it's just a waiting game. 

Rutgers received CASPA application : 07/13/17

Rutgers informed me that my application was reviewed and that I was still under consideration: 08/08/17

Rutgers invited me for an interview: 09/20/17

Best of luck to you! 

On 9/6/2017 at 6:59 PM, Dorise22 said:

Hey guys!

I got an invitation to interview today,9/6, for October 13th!

My application was verified on 6/13, I got an email stating I was still under consideration on 8/1. Good luck everyone!

I was also invited for an interview on 10/13. Best of luck

Hey folks! 

Aug 10: Rutgers received verified CASPA
Aug 31: Rutgers sent an email saying application had been reviewed and was still under consideration 
Sept 6: Invited for interview 
Oct 13 (tomorrow!): Interviewing

See those of you interviewing tomorrow and best of luck to everyone!  

4 minutes ago, 23melissac said:

Hey folks! 

Aug 10: Rutgers received verified CASPA
Aug 31: Rutgers sent an email saying application had been reviewed and was still under consideration 
Sept 6: Invited for interview 
Oct 13 (tomorrow!): Interviewing

See those of you interviewing tomorrow and best of luck to everyone!  

I also have my interview tomorrow! Best of luck :)

Hey guys! I decided to withdraw my application to the program. I was selected for an interview, but decided against going as I was accepted into another program much closer to home.

I wish the best of luck to everyone in their application process and hope that, in rescinding my application, another one of you will have the great opportunity of being invited to an interview.

For those of you interviewing soon, stay calm and remember to smile!

- Zach

On 10/16/2017 at 8:24 PM, Doublebs492 said:

For those of you who have interviewed already have they said how many more seats are available in the program?

During the 10/13 interview, we were all told that there are still seats available, but not how many. However, I myself didn't specifically ask any of the faculty/staff about that!

Archived