• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Pez said:

Is anyone else on their still interested list? I submitted back in May and I received an email 7/14 stating that they are still considering my application for interview. No word since then. 

Me! I got the same email on July 27th. No word since!

10 minutes ago, Pez said:

I have a feeling we will get the last interview date and have to fight for minimum seats.

5 minutes ago, squiddles06 said:

So if you havn't received an interview invite by now should you assume you have been rejected? I sent my application beginning/mid July .

For what its worth, when I interviewed (second group) they stated that only two candidates had been accepted. Rutgers also interviews all the way up to December, so there's plenty of time!

14 hours ago, PANJ123 said:

Received an email Aug. 4th post-interview stating that they are still in the process of of deliberating, and will make a final decision by the end of December. Anyone else get that? Still hoping for the best. 

Hi PANJ123,

Do you mind me asking which day you interviewed?

Best 

Did anyone else get an email saying "At this time, we would like to inform you that your application has been reviewed by the Admissions Committee and is still under consideration?" Received confirmation 6/19 and this follow up email 7/17. Haven't heard anything since. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, JETPAC said:

When did you interview? What was it like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I interviewed on August 29th. It was a very, very relaxed day. My questions mostly dealt with my application, so I really just had the opportunity to elaborate on my experiences and be myself. The faculty and students are so nice and down-to-earth.

23 hours ago, JETPAC said:

Would you mind telling us what the interview was like?

Hey Jetpac! The interview was very relaxed and more of a conversation than anything! I suggest just really showing them you're passionate about being a PA and what you have done or experienced in life to prove that. Figure out what makes you unique from the other applicants. Those who are all invited to interview are all good on paper, so find something that separates you from the rest. Most importantly, be confident in your answers! There's no right or wrong answer.

Hey Jetpac! The interview was very relaxed and more of a conversation than anything! I suggest just really showing them you're passionate about being a PA and what you have done or experienced in life to prove that. Figure out what makes you unique from the other applicants. Those who are all invited to interview are all good on paper, so find something that separates you from the rest. Most importantly, be confident in your answers! There's no right or wrong answer.

Thank you!! It's individual interviews right? A faculty member and student I'm guessing? That's what TJU was like

Archived