PA schools accepting generally lower average stats

My cumulative undergraduate GPA is 3.2 and my sGPA is 3.1. This isn't due to any D's or C's, but a whole lot of B's.

I want to apply this year for PA schools and I'm trying to decide where would be smart for me to apply to. I currently live in Florida, and would prefer to stay in the area. They key word being prefer. I'll go anywhere that will accept me!!! I've got roughly 1,500 direct patient care hours as a ophthalmic technician, and 1,500 hours as a medical scribe. 

I'm looking for schools that usually accept students around my GPA. Right now I'm applying to FSU, Barry, and South University. I know out of those Barry's student average GPA is a 3.4. 

Again, it doesn't have to be in Florida! I just need some advice on somewhere where I might be a tad more competitive.

Check out the Nova programs.  Not sure what their accepted stats are but with 3 programs in the state it doubles the # of programs you apply to.  I think FIU has a PA program...again, not sure of the accepted student stats.  Also Keiser like the above poster mentioned.

Honestly, you're going to have a hard time.  Low GPAs, low HCE/PCE....in theory any school WOULD accept those stats if something was impressive enough about the applicant, but no program has averages that low so you're not really competitive anywhere.  Just the fact of the matter.  Your best bet is to apply early and broadly and keep improving for next year's cycle.

Archived