Finally.

After 10 months of pain management and sub-par providers, I'm now in a rural MT ER and its great. Just thought I'd say hello .... it is COLD here. I've got serious gear and wish I could show you a shot of my 'backyard' on a rare day in the 30s with the sun out. Hope you all are well. Gearing up for -50!

I love extreme weather. Got the offer from a great locum tenens (Supplemental Physicians) and then found it has potential for temp to perm. Stoked!

And yes, She is the only one in quite a few areas :) Did you know that Shinto began long before CE (ever notice how the bible was made by white people?) , and believes that the Sun Goddess gives all life? Don't forget too that all fetuses are inherently female in the first 6 weeks of life ... man in God's image? Hmmm ;)

• 6 months later...

Sure you can. I was practicing at that time in MT. The position didn't work for me because I ended up scheduled with a FMG MD who literally to my face called me a "dilution of the medical system" and told me that I was not trained to see anything more complicated than pharyngitis. I figure he has ego issues due to probably dealing with FMG status against peers here in the U.S., but whatever. My care was impeccable, so I have a great reference from the Medical Director and that's what matters. I ended up just walking out. I'm now practicing back in Cali, helping run an IM/UC clinic.

Archived