Northwestern 2017-2018 Applicants

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just received an email from them saying "We expect to extend our final offers of admissions in early 2018, shortly after we return from our winter break." Their office will be closed from 12/22/17-1/2/18.

Meaning interviews or offers for those already interviewed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, kmschro34 said:

Finally got my rejection email today about an hour ago. I didn't interview or anything, it's just a relief to hear something after having everything dragged out for 6 months. 

Same! I understand what you mean. Good luck with everything else.

Same here =/. When did you interview [mention=139845]papag[/mention]? 

Same. I was in the first interview group. Seems like I’ve been waiting to hear forever! I am going to take my name off the list tomorrow as I accepted a seat at another program. Hopefully that helps you guys out! Best of luck!

21 minutes ago, kaboomgy said:

Same here =/. When did you interview @papag

I interviewed on 12/11, when did you interview?? I’m staying hopeful. I have been accepted somewhere else...but am originally from Chicago and absolutely love this program.. I wish there was a way to know how many people are on the waitlist! 

7 minutes ago, Brother of Gus said:

Same. I was in the first interview group. Seems like I’ve been waiting to hear forever! I am going to take my name off the list tomorrow as I accepted a seat at another program. Hopefully that helps you guys out! Best of luck!

Good luck to you in your program as well! It must be nice to finally hear something.. just a month was a long time for me ?

@papag I interviewed on Dec 6th. I'm from California and it was my first time visiting Chicago. Pretty awesome experience. I really loved the presentation of the program and what it had to offer as well. Fingers crossed that we can get off the alternate list. 

@Brother of Gus Congrats on your acceptance and best of luck in that program! I'm sure you'll become a very fine PA.

2 minutes ago, deluxepickle said:

Does anyone know what they mean when they say the alternate list is "unranked" ?

Any time a seat is available they will reevaluate all candidates to determine who to offer admission to.. they do not go down a ranked list and offer seats to number 1, 2, 3..etc

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I recently received admission to another program, and notified NU today that my seat is now open.  Best of luck to you all!

I should send you flowers because I think I got it! This month is going to be dominoes for a lot of schools. I am giving up another seat for this one!

14 minutes ago, Brother of Gus said:

I should send you flowers because I think I got it! This month is going to be dominoes for a lot of schools. I am giving up another seat for this one!

Did they mention if/at all the waitlist has moved?? I'm on the waitlist here and Rush and am praying to get back to Chicago for PA school!! 

Archived