Hi. So my interview went very well (at least I hope so) and there were about 20-30 of us that day for interviews. I was told to expect an answer in about 2 weeks but I also heard interviews would still be happening for 2-3 more weeks so I'm not exactly sure when we'll hear back

Those of us who interviewed on 4/4 (1 day before you) were told we would hear in about a month, aka late April or early May. They said they don't make any decisions until they've done all the interviews. Interesting that they told you differently. 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Out of curiosity, is there anyone who got an interview who *doesn't* have CCNY as their top choice? It seemed like everyone I talked to on my interview day would accept the admission offer if they got it, so I'm not feeling too good about my chances of getting in off the waitlist if I even get lucky enough to make it onto the waitlist :( And for some reason, I am not expecting to do better than waitlist. I just hope we hear soon one way or the other. Good luck, everyone! 

Don't doubt yourself!! We always feel like we did worse than we actually did. Trust me I thought I did horrible on one interview last year at Drexel and ended up getting waitlisted (didn't get in) but I didn't even think I'd get waitlisted cause I thought it was that bad! Don't give up.

Out of curiosity, is there anyone who got an interview who *doesn't* have CCNY as their top choice? It seemed like everyone I talked to on my interview day would accept the admission offer if they got it, so I'm not feeling too good about my chances of getting in off the waitlist if I even get lucky enough to make it onto the waitlist :( And for some reason, I am not expecting to do better than waitlist. I just hope we hear soon one way or the other. Good luck, everyone!

We don't know for sure that 4/26 is the last interview day, but they told us at the beginning of April that they'd be interviewing through the end of the month and would let us know decisions by late April or early May -- but it's possible they pushed it back to interview more people. Hopefully we'll know soon, and when we hear anything, I'm sure we'll share it on this board just so others will know what's going on too and what to expect.

Archived