kind of hoping someone else verifies this 

It is verified. I know the person who said they were accepted. They are a great candidate with other amazing offers, so it is not at all surprising to me that they got in :) Also, the person who emailed out the acceptance is the same person who invited us for interviews. 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone,

Firstly, congrats to all of you who got accepted. This is an amazing feeling.

For those still waiting, or not accepted, please, dont lose heart. Remember what I said to you "the only person who will not get into PA school is the one who gives up". Don't be the one to give up.

Regardless of the results, you all have a lot to do and I want you to know I am here to help in any way. You have all met me, and you should know that my aim is to help you succeed. Every one of you.

Please give it a few more days to get your results. Please don't lose heart.

Those accepted, enjoy the accomplishment. Let us all share in this regardless. I know what it means to be rejected, and I know what it means to be accepted. 

Feel free to IM me.  Especially those who are still waiting or didn't get in. 

Michael

Hi everyone,

Firstly, congrats to all of you who got accepted. This is an amazing feeling.

For those still waiting, or not accepted, please, dont lose heart. Remember what I said to you "the only person who will not get into PA school is the one who gives up". Don't be the one to give up.

Regardless of the results, you all have a lot to do and I want you to know I am here to help in any way. You have all met me, and you should know that my aim is to help you succeed. Every one of you.

Please give it a few more days to get your results. Please don't lose heart.

Those accepted, enjoy the accomplishment. Let us all share in this regardless. I know what it means to be rejected, and I know what it means to be accepted. 

Feel free to IM me.  Especially those who are still waiting or didn't get in. 

Michael

Wow, that is so kind of you. Thanks, Michael. I agree, let's try to celebrate those who achieved their goal while we keep working toward reaching that goal ourselves. Best of luck, everyone! This wait is the woooorst. 

Hey All, I interviewed on April 26 and I got an acceptance e-mail today May 1st. Congrats to the others who've been accepted! Keep up hope everyone.

Also, Michael, it was a pleasure meeting you and thank you for all you've done, and all the help you're offering.

I also interviewed the 26 and received acceptance this morning !! Congrats ! If there's a Facebook page for the accepted class, it would be a great place to talk to others who have been accepted.

Michael thanks for everything and I'm so glad I was able to meet you ! You've been so so helpful !!

Maybe someone else can call and ask about decisions being made so we can get another answer. They like to kind of go around the question haha maybe to make us feel better

don't think they'll have much to say. if someone gets in today hopefully they will post but its probably more likely all acceptances went out already

Congrats to all that have been offered a seat. Keep a watchful eye for upcoming emails regarding making deposits, orientation dates etc. enjoy this summer and spend time with friends and family. Orientation will be here before you know it and you will be starting the marathon that is PA school.

To everyone else, keep up your hopes!

If anyone is waitlisted, keep checking emails until classes begin, seats could open up any time leading up to first day of class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived