2016-2017 Cycle

Thank you so much for the updates!

My interview is on the 5th, so I will be asking you again

This is my first interview for PA program, does anybody have some tips to prepare for this?

I think you will hear this a lot, but be yourself. If you're dorky, own that. I made a mistake not being myself and not opening up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone,

I'm interviewing Friday the 6th and will be arriving midday on Thursday. If anyone wants to meet up for coffee let me know. I'll be staying at the comfort inn on thompson road.

I'll be staying at the very same hotel! Flying in around 1pm the latest. Would completely be up for coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to hear. Anyone else interested for getting together on the 5th (I'm interviewing the 6th), my cell number is 631-835-7629. I'll try to organize a meet up with whomever responds! Excited To meet everyone!

I'm actually staying at the Hampton Inn near the school and I get in on the 5th as well. I may be available to meet up! I'm coming in on Red Eye so kind of just depends how I am feeling... but I'll shoot you a text! 

Good luck everyone. See you all sooooon.

Hey everyone,

I'm interviewing Friday the 6th and will be arriving midday on Thursday. If anyone wants to meet up for coffee let me know. I'll be staying at the comfort inn on thompson road.

Hello! I interview the 7th but will also be at the Comfort Inn on Thursday. I will be arriving midday as well and would love to meet up! 

Thank you so much for the updates!

My interview is on the 5th, so I will be asking you again 

This is my first interview for PA program, does anybody have some tips to prepare for this?

This will be my third interview. I am on the waiting list for Upstate and I have been accepted to NYIT. Both interviews were extremely different. Upstate was a multi-mini interview where they asked more complex analytical questions, and NYIT was two individual interviews that asked more of the usual interview questions. Just be your self, don't overthink the question cause usually its a very simple answer, answer to the point, and always come with questions cause they will most likely ask if you have any for them. Wish you the best!

This will be my third interview. I am on the waiting list for Upstate and I have been accepted to NYIT. Both interviews were extremely different. Upstate was a multi-mini interview where they asked more complex analytical questions, and NYIT was two individual interviews that asked more of the usual interview questions. Just be your self, don't overthink the question cause usually its a very simple answer, answer to the point, and always come with questions cause they will most likely ask if you have any for them. Wish you the best!

Thank you for the tips!! :D

Also, they said to bring some documents

Please bring the following information with you to the interview:

· Proof of registration if you are currently enrolled in a prerequisite course

· Grade reports for prerequisite courses completed since submitting your CASPA application

· Documentation of additional health care experience since submitting your CASPA application

· A recent passport-size photograph of yourself to leave for your file

Question is, for the · Grade reports for prerequisite courses completed since submitting your CASPA application

Do I bring my final transcript?  I have already graduated and didn't enroll any class before submitting my CASPA

Thank you :D

Thank you for the tips!! :D

Also, they said to bring some documents

Please bring the following information with you to the interview:

· Proof of registration if you are currently enrolled in a prerequisite course

· Grade reports for prerequisite courses completed since submitting your CASPA application

· Documentation of additional health care experience since submitting your CASPA application

· A recent passport-size photograph of yourself to leave for your file

Question is, for the · Grade reports for prerequisite courses completed since submitting your CASPA application

Do I bring my final transcript?  I have already graduated and didn't enroll any class before submitting my CASPA

Thank you :D

If you have not enrolled in any additional classes AFTER you submitted the application then I believe that statement does not apply to you. I have not taken any additional courses either and that is how I interpreted this :)

Question about the additional experience since submitting CASPA, 

So I shadowed a PA for a day after I already submitted my application, what kind of document do I show them? 

Also, I have been working in a clinic for a year and a half, so I do have additional healthcare experience (about 200 hours more since I submitted the application), how do I show them that? 

Thank you so much

Hello everybody . I am done with interview . Interview was ok and now just crossing my fingers . Good luck everybody who still have to go today and Saturday . Guys please make this place more lively .As now game is going to start and we should stay together during this tough time

Hello everybody . I am done with interview . Interview was ok and now just crossing my fingers . Good luck everybody who still have to go today and Saturday . Guys please make this place more lively .As now game is going to start and we should stay together during this tough time

Archived