2016-2017 Cycle

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah super excited! really looking forward to it, alot of the people who got accepted last year interviewed on the 2nd and 3rd day not sure if i should change my date lol

Really?? I didn't look into that so I have no idea. I wasn't sure which date to pick either and a friend advised me to pick the first date. Either way, we just have to be ourselves and do our bests :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really?? I didn't look into that so I have no idea. I wasn't sure which date to pick either and a friend advised me to pick the first date. Either way, we just have to be ourselves and do our bests :)

I was hoping the first day the better, not to say its definite with going with a later date, something I noticed. What were your stats if i may ask?

Hello! For those just getting interview invites, when did you get the email from Le Moyne saying that everything was complete and under review? Also could you share some of your stats? This waiting game is quite nerve wrecking. Thanks in advanced!

Hi!! I received the email on 9/9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello! For those just getting interview invites, when did you get the email from Le Moyne saying that everything was complete and under review? Also could you share some of your stats? This waiting game is quite nerve wrecking. Thanks in advanced!

I honestly never received this email, and didnt bother them because i was pretty sure they'd be inundated with emails. If CASPA says verified, I'm confident they can see my application. Nevertheless, do what helps you sleep at night. If  you have to call them, do so. I didn't, still got the interview invite. 

Good luck.

3.88 GPA

3.87 Science GPA

GRE (158V) (150Q) AW 4.5

HCE: Non direct patient care 16000hrs (clinical laboratory)

Direct Patient Care- about 900hrs EMT/Cardiac Rehab/Phlebotomy

I cant be 100% but i believe by the 30th, they will have selected all of the interviews they planned for. There are 75 seats and about 220 interviewees. It is likely that they will fill their seats with people within the 220.

But im sure that if the 220 does not have the applicants they are looking for, they may invite more but i feel that it might be unlikely with such a large applicant pool. Good luck everyone.

Archived