2016-2017 Cycle

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got the call around 6pm this evening!!! I interviewed 1/6. He didn't explicitly ask if I was accepting it or not, just informed me that the seat deposit was due feb 15 but I'm pretty sure he knew I was accepting from my excitement! Good luck and God Bless to all those waiting to hear!

Woo hoo! Got the acceptance call sometime this afternoon! (pacific time). So it was a voicemail... by Dr Holmes who stated I will receive the paperwork next week and to call if any questions. So I don't believe it warrants a return phone call at this time.

I interviewed on Fri 6th with Dr Jannetti for those wondering. CONGRATS EVERYONE ACCEPTED. Hang in there to those waiting!

I started a new "topic" for accepted students! We can chat on there about maybe making a FB group? Congrats to all those accepted :) And if you haven't heard anything- don't give up. This was my second year applying and interviewing at LeMoyne. Stay motivated! If anyone has any questions for me on what I did differently from last year to this year, feel free to message me :)

Archived