Would it be lame to email my interviewers to finish answering a question?

I just had some interviews the past couple weeks and although I felt like I did alright, I came up with some better answers to the questions I was asked while lying in bed last night.

Would it be tacky to email my interviewer and share my thoughts/new answers? Or did I already have my chance and there's nothing more I can do.

I agree with wca. The questions were meant to be answered in the interview session; you either did well, or you didn't. It wouldn't really be fair to the other applicants for you to change or add to your responses. I'd relax. I thought I completely bombed my first interview, yet they still accepted me. We often think we did worse than we actually did, especially if you're constantly thinking of better ways to answer or act.

Would it be tacky to email my interviewer and share my thoughts/new answers? Or did I already have my chance and there's nothing more I can do.

theswordfish;

I would not recommend doing this. It's sort of like emailing new answers to a test taken. IMHO chill and see what happens. Good luck in your future PA endeavors.

Lesh

Archived