Admissions/Interviews for Cycle 2016-2017

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi-

Does anyone know if the class is filled? I applied in summer and I still have not heard back. I tried calling so many times, but they did not pick up. I just want to know if they are still reviewing applications and if i have a chance.

Thank you so much,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi-

Does anyone know if the class is filled? I applied in summer and I still have not heard back. I tried calling so many times, but they did not pick up. I just want to know if they are still reviewing applications and if i have a chance.

Thank you so much,

Hi! If you really want it, leave a message or send an e-mail to the program's admin. It doesn't hurt to try. 

Congrats for everyone who have been accepted!!

For anyone who received an interview, would you mind sharing your number hours of experience and GRE scores?

I am worrying a lot about my GRE score because I did not do so hot on it. I couldn't find any stats related material on the website either.

You can also directly private message me... much appreciated!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone recieve a confirmation that their app was complete? I'm also nervous that they never recieved my GRE scores even though ETS says it should

@ruthiepoofie23

Glad to hear I'm not the only one! On CASPA it doesn't show whether they even received my GRE scores - while ETS says they should have. I tried to contact them about it, however never heard back.

I spoke to CASPA the other day. They said that the scores dont appear on their site because LIU doesnt have a GRE code. Then they told me to call LIU to make sure they received the scores (of course which I laughed to myself at because they're not the best at communicating :/ )

@Briannanicole - How did the interview go? Do you know whether they've filled up the class seats yet?

It went really well! It was very relaxed and it went by fast; it started at 10 and we were done by 1 I think. They didn't say how many seats were left unfortunately :( I'm not sure when I'm going to hear back either, they said "usually within a few weeks" so I'm hoping it's soon!

Hi everyone!

I'm not so sure that my post will help, but I interviewed back in December. The interview consisted of a 2-1 interview and 2 essays. I honestly did not think that I did very well, but I gave it all I had. I poured my heart out. I did not really prepare for the interview by buying any fancy text books that probably most will use. However, I did do my research on the program. I genuinely believed that if I couldn't sell myself or that I was not able to show them why I was the best candidate, then I didn't deserve a spot. But I did, I have been accepted into the class of 2019. To all my fellow applicants, I wish you the best of luck. Be you, don't give up, and kick ass!

As for them not answering, I don't understand why you haven't been able to get a hold of them. I did not have any issues. I'm from across the country so I had to get up extra early to make sure that I always called at an appropriate business time (usually before lunch time on the East Coast). Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, for those who have been accepted and have attended, how are you liking the program? I'm not able to find much information on this program online. The only thing I know about it is that it's accredited. It'll be super helpful if some of you can share your impressions on the program?

Thanks!!

Archived