Admissions/Interviews for Cycle 2016-2017

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone heard anything yet?

I called today they said they haven't received anything from me even though I was submitted and CASPA verified on July 1st. Also, one of them said their cycle does not open until September. 

Lastly, I see on their site you can apply and then there is a charge for $50.  

I sent the GRE test scores on test day and every school received them according to CASPA except LIU which is strange. Anyone else having this problem?

I am pretty sure it is because the score is sent to the school and not accessed through CASPA.

I have another school I applied to that does not show on my CASPA app, but that's because the score is sent directly to the program.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if they are for sure using a rolling admissions process I couldn't find anything on the website. also for the cv/resume portion do you need both? or just resume. because it will only allow you to upload one document

According to last years thread, yes... admissions is rolling. And no, it doesn't say it anywhere on the site. I take my GRE on 8/24. I'm sending my application in when I get home from taking the exam. And I believe you submit whichever one fits you better. CV is more for academia, Resume is for those who have a lot of work experience. 

Archived