2016-2017 Cycle: Baylor College of Medicine

Guest BTXPA2019

Very true thanks! Congrats! If you and anyone else who got the top 1-10 alternates email could please keep us updated if y'all get a call so we can know the movements that would be great! Thanks guys!

Will do!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone, finally made an account (after months of creeping, let's be honest) to share some information with you guys:

I also received a notice that I'm one of the top 10 alternates for the program. I asked if we can know our specific rankings and was told today that Baylor isn't releasing the specific numbers at this time. I guess we're all in the waiting game for sure now! Best of luck to you all! :) 

Guest BTXPA2019

Accepted! So excited!

The accepted applicants have until February 10 to submit their deposit and accept the offer. 

Were you accepted initially on Friday, or were you waitlisted and received word today that you were accepted?  I'm just curious to know if there is any movement this early on that waitlist... :)

Were you accepted initially on Friday, or were you waitlisted and received word today that you were accepted?  I'm just curious to know if there is any movement this early on that waitlist... :)

I was accepted initially on Friday. My guess is that there won't be any movement on the waitlist until after the 10th when deposits are due.

Congrats to all accepted -- can't wait to meet you all!! And good luck to those still waiting!

Does anyone know if there will be a Facebook page for the class soon?? While we wait on more information from the school, just thought i'd put it out there that I'll be looking for roommates! I am a girl & want to room with probably one or two other girls, on the cheaper end of the spectrum! If that sounds like you and you're anxious to get a move on this stuff too, message me :) Thanks!

Guest BTXPA2019

Can anyone who has accepted their spot let us know how much the deposit was? I'd like to start preparing for that in case I'm offered a spot later.

Just thought I'd create an account and update this since I was checking it obsessively. I got a call yesterday that I got off the waitlist. I was in the 1-10 range. When I called last week, they said at this point they were not giving exact ranks, but that could've changed.  

Just thought I'd create an account and update this since I was checking it obsessively. I got a call yesterday that I got off the waitlist. I was in the 1-10 range. When I called last week, they said at this point they were not giving exact ranks, but that could've changed.  

So you got accepted? How long are they giving you to accept the offer? And I'm guessing they never told you what number in the 1-10 range you were...

Guest BTXPA2019

Has anyone else recently been accepted off the wait list from the 1-10 range? I'm somewhere in the 1-10 range as well and wondering about recent movement.

Also, those who got off the waitlist, can you tell us how long you have to accept/pay your deposit?

I also got accepted two days ago from the 1-10 2 range but they never told me where I ranked in that list

Has anyone else recently been accepted off the wait list from the 1-10 range? I'm somewhere in the 1-10 range as well and wondering about recent movement.

Also, those who got off the waitlist, can you tell us how long you have to accept/pay your deposit?

I was accepted off the 1-10 waitlist last Monday as well. We have until Wednesday to have our acceptance and deposit delivered.

Archived