2016-2017 Cycle: Baylor College of Medicine

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Everyone~!
I got an invite for group A! Baylor seems like a wonderful school but I've already accepted an offer to attend University of Iowa's PA program. After reading through all the conversations under Baylor- I think that means some of you who haven't heard back one way or another will receive an interview spot. Best of luck, don't give up!

I also just received a waitlist interview email and am incredibly excited to potentially interview for this school!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats. Hopefully we will get off the list. Actually have a question about that, they provided a date so do we go in on that date or is it just telling us the date that we will have to go in if we got off the list?

I would be flying in from California so I want to make sure.

Congrats. Hopefully we will get off the list. Actually have a question about that, they provided a date so do we go in on that date or is it just telling us the date that we will have to go in if we got off the list?

I would be flying in from California so I want to make sure.

I think that was them telling us the span of time that we could be called off of the list. Also congrats to you too!!! I hope we make it!!

Did anyone receive a confirmation email or anything acknowledging that they accepted their interview invitation? I just want to make sure it went through

I did not receive an email confirmation after accepting the interview invitation, but there was a confirmation screen at the end of the form.  

• 2 weeks later...

Archived