2016-2017 Cycle: Baylor College of Medicine

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think schools are out on Monday so not sure if they'll be notifying us...this is it I guess. I was really hoping I'd get off the wait list but then again we don't even know how many people are on the list to begin with and what our number is.

I called and that's what they told me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if they will be sending out itineraries for the interview dates? Can't wait to meet all of you in a few days!

I was wondering the same thing, but if you go to the link they sent out in the initial interview invitation, you can click on the schedule in the navigation bar at the top and it tells you the itinerary for at least the first day!

Hi all!

Kind of a cosmetic question here.  For everyone going to interviews this week, are you guys planning on wearing the same outfit to day one and two? 

I emailed Diana a  few days ago and asked a similar question.  This was her response, "Most applicants dress business casual day 1 and  in business suits on day 2."  Hope this helps!

Archived