2016-2017 Cycle: Baylor College of Medicine

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone who interviews today/tomorrow give an overview of the day such as the amount of walking/weather? Trying to plan for my Friday/Saturday interview. Thanks in advance and good luck!

It's pretty much all indoor. Fair amount of walking so make sure you wear comfy shoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's pretty much all indoor. Fair amount of walking so make sure you wear comfy shoes.

Did y'all get emails regarding which building to meet in?

There's an itinerary of the day under the "schedule" tab on the link they sent us. It starts off in Cullen Auditorium

Can anyone speak to some of the interview questions? Just curious for those of us that may be reapplying to this program next year. Thanks and good luck to you all!

The interview process overall was the best I've experienced! Everyone was so friendly and helpful! Highly recommend reapplying to this program! The interviews were really casual and more conversational! Definitely my favorite interview by a school by far! They were 3 one on one interviews with faculty, staff, or alumni. This is the school that probably tries to get to know you the best, in my opinion.

The interview process overall was the best I've experienced! Everyone was so friendly and helpful! Highly recommend reapplying to this program! The interviews were really casual and more conversational! Definitely my favorite interview by a school by far! They were 3 one on one interviews with faculty, staff, or alumni. This is the school that probably tries to get to know you the best, in my opinion.

@tx329 I 100% agree. @2017TexasPA I get the feeling that each interviewer has LOTS of creative freedom to ask what they want during the interview. One interviewer looked at my application and asked me about the undergrad scholarship I had. Another asked me about what I did for fun and what I like to cook. Another asked me what challenges I forsee in PA school. It was kind of all over the place, and a lot of fun. Best of luck for next year!!!

@tx329 I 100% agree. @2017TexasPA I get the feeling that each interviewer has LOTS of creative freedom to ask what they want during the interview. One interviewer looked at my application and asked me about the undergrad scholarship I had. Another asked me about what I did for fun and what I like to cook. Another asked me what challenges I forsee in PA school. It was kind of all over the place, and a lot of fun. Best of luck for next year!!!

Thanks for the insight!!

Guest BTXPA2019

@erinlbrown, I also got an email around 11:00 am (central time) saying that I'm one of the top 10 alternates for the program.  Alas, another waiting game begins... keeping my fingers crossed. Congratulations to everyone, whether you got a call today or not! Remember, you were chosen out of over 1600 applications for an interview - that's a big deal. :)

@erinlbrown, I also got an email around 11:00 am (central time) saying that I'm one of the top 10 alternates for the program. Alas, another waiting game begins... keeping my fingers crossed. Congratulations to everyone, whether you got a call today or not! Remember, you were chosen out of over 1600 applications for an interview - that's a big deal. :)

Very true thanks! Congrats! If you and anyone else who got the top 1-10 alternates email could please keep us updated if y'all get a call so we can know the movements that would be great! Thanks guys!

Archived