2016-2017 Application Cycle

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys! I will be interviewing in Jan! Does anyone know if they are group interviews or individual? Also what kinds of questions should I prepare for? Are there tough ethical and political questions or is it more getting to know you?

Thanks for your help!

The interviews are individual with a couple of the faculty members. They are normal interview questions. They are more getting to know you to see if you would be a good fit for their program. Good luck! 

Does anyone, who has already attended an interview or otherwise, know when they plan to finalize the class by? I was offered acceptance at another program but I don't interview at DMU until 1/17. Frustrated with the timing of everything.

Thanks for your help!

I can't say for sure, but if I recall they said they want to have it finalized by sometime in February.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know when we will be hearing back about our position on the wait list?

Once interviews are complete they will have the wait-list finalized as far as your rank on the list. You can call and ask what number you are ranked at I believe. I think they said interviews will be complete by the end of February.

Archived