2016-2017 Application Cycle

Once interviews are complete they will have the wait-list finalized as far as your rank on the list. You can call and ask what number you are ranked at I believe. I think they said interviews will be complete by the end of February.

I called them and they informed me that they don't have a tentative standing to give and we will have to wait until February/ March when the interviews are done. 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone not heard anything back yet at all? I have not been told whether or not I will be invited for an interview and according to them the last interviews are conducted by mid February. I have emailed them twice wondering where my application is at in the process and they have been vague in telling me. I submitted my application in June and am shocked it has taken this long to hear back. For a program that's accreditation status is on probation, I would expect a considerably better experience for applicants who have given their time and money to apply to the school. I understand the application process is still ongoing but to see some of you hearing back already that have submitted their application later than mine, I am somewhat disappointed in the process.

I just heard back today and they're not inviting me because of my GRE score, plus they said I need to take a refresher course in genetics since they changed the requirements last year. I mean, why didn't they tell me that before [emoji58]? So I guess it'll be next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't mean much if they don't get the accreditation status figured out

You're right, and I would be concerned too not knowing much about the school. But like I mentioned and from what I understand, some things in the clinical year had to be updated and they are working on that or have already fixed it. I don't 100% know all the specifics but as a 2nd year student 4 months from graduation - this program has prepared me well. I have no doubts that it will continue to do so for future students.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived