2016-2017 application cycle

Cool! Thanks for keeping the updates going alexar :) Wondering if we will get an email update the end of march or in April.... the waiting game is so painful lol

The waiting is definitely the worst! I think everyone who gets accepted gets 10 days to accept the offer and put their deposit down, perhaps we will get an update on the wait list after that happens?

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I asked what the average number of students taken from the waitlist is since it can fluctuate from 5-20 accepted from the WL (usually). I was told that on average they accept about 10-15 from the WL. If that helps anyone understand where they stand a little better 

I asked what the average number of students taken from the waitlist is since it can fluctuate from 5-20 accepted from the WL (usually). I was told that on average they accept about 10-15 from the WL. If that helps anyone understand where they stand a little better 

THANK YOU for checking and posting! 

• 3 weeks later...

Just got the email update- I am now at spot 6/82.

Wait List:

1.                                    11.

2.                                    12.

3.                                    13.

4.                                    14.

5. alexar                         15.

6. Hungrybee                 16.

7. levy_i                          17.

8. Elliemay                      18.

9.                                    19.

10.                                   20.

• 3 weeks later...

Every day I keep thinking that I hope you announce you got in! Because then that means I'm right behind you hehe.

another 2 weeks ish till the next update.....

I would LOVE to tell you that I got in but still patiently waiting! Hopefully there's been lots of movement this month! Fingers crossed!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm assuming we haven't had an email update for April (because I haven't at least) and I'm wondering if anyone has heard anything or spoken to Tonette?

I think in the past cycles a lack of an update was due to lack of movement. Hoping that's not the case but I understand it's definitely a possibility. 

I'm assuming we haven't had an email update for April (because I haven't at least) and I'm wondering if anyone has heard anything or spoken to Tonette?

I think in the past cycles a lack of an update was due to lack of movement. Hoping that's not the case but I understand it's definitely a possibility.

I haven't heard anything yet either but the last email did say we would get monthly updates so I bet we will hear from them regardless of if there was movement or not. I hope so anyways!

I haven't heard anything yet either but the last email did say we would get monthly updates so I bet we will hear from them regardless of if there was movement or not. I hope so anyways!

I haven't heard anything either. I really hope they'll update us regardless of movement!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I emailed her yesterday. I understand that schools are very busy but they know how insane this process is for us and how many decisions we're trying to make/how long we've been waiting. I'd encourage you to email, the more we prod the better the chance of a response

I have pulled it up multiple times and the thought of going through everything again makes me want to gauge my eyes out

Same!! I don't know when my deadline should be for me to say okay I really have to work on the application again...I know the email said the most movement happens in Summer months, but when exactly is that... Torture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the anxiety... uggghhh... I did email Tonette after you (levy_i) as well. No response as of yet. :(

I still keep telling myself last year had 15 were taken from the waitlist and the year before 13 so there's still hope! Dying for alexar to get the call and then update us because at that point we'll update more often than the periodic emails lol.

Archived