1st draft! Could someone read and comment? I will return the favor.

Hi everyone, I would greatly appreciate if someone could read over my 1st draft of my personal statement and provide me any suggestions for improvement. This will be my first time applying to PA school. Please be critical!

I will return the favor of providing suggestions for improvement and critiques. PM me if you want to exchange personal statements.

The conclusion is strong! It might be just me, but it looks a little long. Is it under the 5,000 characters?

Thank you so much! Are there any areas you think I should improve on? I know there are so many other things I can include to the essay, such as my leadership roles and examples of how I handle stress and adversity, but I can only put so much. From copying and pasting the essay to CASPA, it says that it reaches ~4,990 characters. It took me a while to decide what to omit in order to abide to this character limit.

Archived