Exam Master

Exam Masters is an absolutely stellar source for practicing your knowledge with very descriptive explanations of the answer choices. I found the online PANCE practice tests to be very beneficial - but also realize it is not the exact same format as the actual PANCE - the format on the practice exams is actually much easier to view questions answered, marked, or unanswered.

Good Luck

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Using exam master to study for my test as well.  I'm doing blocks of 225 and treating it like a packrat (without the time limit so I can review the explanations) and aiming for above a 135, which is 60%.  I actually take the PANCE on tuesday so we'll see.  Good luck!!!

• Administrator

1. Exam Master is overly complicated. The questions are NOT AT ALL LIKE THE PANCE.  They're MD/DO step questions retooled, and are asked in very different formats from what the PANCE actually does.  Having said that, their content is decent.

2. AVOID PA EASY!  They have too many wrong questions and ignore the feedback about fixing them.  Two years after I sent in 30+ different critiques, I have yet to have a single one acknowledged, even though I know for a fact they got the feedback: their rep talked to our assistant director and said "gee, your students send in a lot of feedback".  It's an inferior quality product that does not deserve a dime.

The PACKRATs and NCCPA practice exams are the best/closest exam prep I've seen, but I didn't use Kaplan.

Archived