New PA Student Blog :)

Hello all! I recently started a blog to share my PA school journey, including sharing some interview advice and questions. Once my program starts in May, I will be updating my blog with our ongoings at school, study tips, details on our courses, what to expect in PA school, and lots more.

Reading other PA students' blogs helped me when I was a pre-PA student applying and preparing for the interview season. I interviewed at 3 programs and got accepted to 2. This is my way of paying forward and reaching out to current and future pre-PA students, as I was in your shoes not too long ago.

I also have links to other PA and med student blogs that I follow and love to read! These wonderful people have helped me out a lot by sharing their experiences and I hope I can make even the smallest difference in your journey.

You can find my blog at: apthepa.blogspot.com

Email: apthepa1@gmail.com

Since I'm just getting started, expect more entries to be added soon. Also, if there are any specific topics you would like me to post about, feel free to leave a comment or email me. I will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Thank you and good luck guys! You can do this :)

Archived