Any advice? New grad in family medicine

Anybody can give me some advice on this offer as I am a new grad:

We can offer you an annual salaried position at $55/hour for 8 hours per day seeing 30-32 patients per day.  This would include 7 paid national holidays per calendar year that would expand to an additional 1 week (5 work days) paid vacation after 1 year at our practice.  We would include paid malpractice and tail coverage for you.  This would equate to a $105,600 year salary and your schedule would be at flexible with our wish that you provide morning coverage. This is a small family med practice with no licensing, CME, health insurance.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Ummm.....  No to 30-32 patients per day in 8 hours for a new grad !!  Way to many!  Dangerous and sketchy.  To me, this shows this employer is not able to conceptualize a new graduates abilities and demonstrates a lack of understanding on their behalf.  And their focus on squeezing out money at the expense of safe patient care.  Bad vibes.

Crucial to determine if this is a paneled position or not......

Archived